The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Anhydrous Solution
The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Anhydrous Solution is a water-free product that has been formulated to both exfoliate the skin while also helping to decongest pores.
What will you see? A visible smoothing of uneven skin texture, and a more even, and less red skin tone. Use it all over, or as a spot treatment - this one is a new best friend for anyone with combination to oily skin, or those who experience congestion.
What are the benefits of The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Anhydrous Solution?
- Helps to exfoliate the skin by supporting the natural shedding of dead skin.
- Particularly adept at targeting oil within pores, making it ideal for those with oily or combination skin, or those looking to tackle congestion.
- Decongests pores.
- Squalane base reduces the risk of temporary redness sometimes associated with Salicylic Acid use.
- Water-free, alcohol-free, oil-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free formulation.
- Vegan and Cruelty-free.
What are the key ingredients in The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Anhydrous Solution?
- 2% Salicylic Acid - a BHA (beta hydroxy acid) to clear within the walls of pores for a superior exfoliation for those concerned with excess sebum.
Who is The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Anhydrous Solution best suited to?
Best suited as an exfoliant for those with normal, combination or oily skin, or as a spot treatment for anyone concerned with blemishes or congestion.
How do I use The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Anhydrous Solution?
Apply in the morning and evening. Apply a small dot to the target area or apply a small amount over the face for general use.
Do not use on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin. Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes. Patch testing prior to use is advised: Apply the product as directed to a small area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.