The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque
A charcoal infused face mask.
Formulated to target lacklustre tone and textural irregularities, Salicylic Acid 2% Masque is infused with charcoal and clays enhance the appearance of smoothness and clarity, leaving the skin feeling refreshed. The mask works to target the removal of dead skin cells on the surface of oily and blemish-prone skin, revealing a more radiant skin beneath.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Squalane, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Silica Cetyl Silylate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Polyacrylate, Pentylene Glycol, Charcoal Powder, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Sclerotium Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Phytic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
How to use
- Use once or twice a week on thoroughly clean, dry skin. Do not use on wet skin.
- Apply evenly across face using fingertips, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for no more than 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Do not use on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes both during application and rinse off.