Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Neutrogena best-selling Ultra Sheer® line provides powerful sun protection you will love to wear. It goes on easily and absorbs quickly for an invisible, light-weight feel on your skin. Formulated with Helioplex® Technology, it offers superior broad spectrum protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays.
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Lightweight, non-greasy feel
- UVA/UVB SPF 30 broad spectrum sun protection
- Expiry Date 2022/05
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Avobenzone (2.5%), Homosalate (6%), Octisalate (4.5%), Octocrylene (8%)
Water, Silica, Caprylyl Methicone, Diisopropyl Adipate, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Benzyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Trideceth-6, Jojoba Esters
How to use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor