Limited to one per order
Exfoliation is key for healthy, smooth skin. We recommend a salicylic acid cleanser as a gentle way to exfoliate. In addition to effectively cleansing the skin to remove oil, dirt and makeup, this multi-tasking product also helps sweep away dead cells, improves dryness and softens rough skin. A salicylic acid cleanser enhanced with barrier-strengthening ingredients like ceramides such as CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser can yield even better benefits by helping keep moisture in the skin while keeping irritants out.
CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser provides gentle, non-irritating exfoliation without harsh microbeads or grains that can scratch or injure the skin. Suitable for the face and body as well as acne-prone and psoriasis-prone skin, this salicylic acid cleanser does more than just exfoliate skin—it softens and helps restore the skin’s natural barrier with three essential ceramides, hydrates with hyaluronic acid and soothes the skin with niacinamide. This formula is also non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and enriched with vitamin D for extra antioxidant protection.
- Effectively cleanses to remove dirt, oil and makeup
- Salicylic acid exfoliates for soft, smooth skin
- Enriched with vitamin D for antioxidant protection
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps repair a compromised skin barrier while improving the appearance of the skin
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Sodium, Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Niacinamide, Gluconolactone, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Zea Mays Oil/Corn Oil, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholecalciferol, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Tetrasodium Edta, Hydrolyzed, Hyaluronic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin
How to Use
- Wet skin with lukewarm water
- Massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion