A highlighter palette with two different textures: a pearlescent creamy shade and three light-catching pressed pearl hues.
Inspired by Huda Kattan’s hack of layering oil with powder highlighter to amplify her glow, this palette is packed with two different textures. The Melted Strobe, a pearlescent creamy formula enriched with Karite butter, creates a flawless, lit-from-within canvas for layering powders. The three, light-catching pressed pearls are staggered in complimentary tones to give you sculpted, 3D radiance. With effortless blendability and layering power, this palette lets you build and sculpt your highlight to a desired level of radiance—from subtle, natural radiance to an all-over glow.
This palette contains:
- 0.35 oz/ 10.3 mL Melted Strobe Cream Highlight
- 3 x 0.28 oz/ 7.93 g Powder Highlight
"I wanted to make getting the ultimate glow easy for everyone. So we combined colors, formula and technique to make highlighting like a pro within each person’s grasp. Highlighter can really magnify any makeup, but there are concerns for people with larger pores as the pigments tend to emphasize skin unevenness which is a problem that I have. I love to blend face oils and pigments together to smooth the skin texture and amplify the reflection of the pearls. That’s when I knew I had to create this highlighter. It’s the all-in-one, ultimate cheek palette for everyone."—Huda Kattan
How to use
- Prep: Apply the Melted Strobe as a base to smooth the skin and amplify the light-reflecting pearls.
- Set: Dab on the lightest highlight from cheek to temple to set and bring out the pop.
- Sculpt: Apply the darker shade under the cheekbones to add dimension and shape.
- Flush: Sweep the medium highlighter onto the apples of your cheeks for a healthy-looking glow.
- The Melted strobe can be used as a base but also on its own for dewy and natural, lit-from-within radiance.
- Dab it on with a sponge or your fingers onto the upper cheekbones, brow arches, Cupid’s bow, and décolleté.
- It can also be applied as a final step on top of the powders to increase the highlighter intensity.