Cerave Hydrating Toner
FOR NORMAL TO DRY SKIN
Gentle pH Balanced Toner that Hydrates
Facial toners are used after cleansers to help remove any residue left after cleansing. CeraVe’s Hydrating Toner, our first ever pH balanced and non-drying toner for the face, helps skin feel energized while moisturizing and helping restore the protective skin barrier. The fast-absorbing hydrating toner softens and helps smooth dry skin while locking in moisture for refreshed, healthy-looking skin.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Toner, with ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide, helps restore the skin’s natural protective barrier for improved hydration, and helps visibly smooth and calm skin. The formula is non-comedogenic, alcohol-free, oil-free, astringent-free, and fragrance-free and helps to remove leftover residue while helping maintain the skins moisture barrier. This lightweight, leave-on formula can be used as the last step in a cleansing routine to remove residue, so you can start your skincare routine with a clean canvas.
- Ceramides: Help maintain the protective skin barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Suitable for normal to dry skin, and sensitive skin
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, oil-free, allergy-tested, and pH-balanced toner for face
- Facial toner developed with dermatologists
HOW TO USE
- Saturate a cotton pad with the Hydrating Toner
- Gently wipe the pad over your skin until it is completely free of any residue left after cleansing
- Use after cleansing in the morning and evening to help moisturize and maintain the skin barrier
2021591 3 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-6-DECYLTETRADECETH-30, PEG-240/HDI COPOLYMER BIS-DECYLTETRADECETH-20 ETHER, PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, POTASSIUM LAURATE, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, NIACINAMIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. (CODE F.I.L. D251906/1)
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).